Image Map

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Loose Leaf

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

I'm sure I've mentioned before that in another life I'd love to be a florist. There's something soothing about working with plants. Loose Leaf is a magical new floral studio / plant store that's opened in Melbourne. It's unlike any other florists shop I've seen.

Each from varied backgrounds but connected by a passion for plants, Wona and Charlie are inspired by the therapeutic benefits of connecting with nature.

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

found via The Design Files.

1 comment:

  1. Something (=everything) about this place is so beautiful and calming to me! I was just thinking to myself how amazing it would be to be a florist.This post has definitely made me want to travel to Australia even more!

    Carmen :)
    www.gokotta-blog.com

    ReplyDelete