Image Map

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Stella Marie Baer

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

I'm enamoured by Stella Marie Baer's thoughtful artwork. At first her pieces appear simple but once you realise you've been staring at them, mesmerized, for the past 30 minutes then it becomes obvious they're not so simple. Or rather, their simplicity is equally as inriguing as other artwork. I'd definitely love to get myself a print of those crescent moons.

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

3 comments:

  1. Ha! I looked at the first image, said "meh", then realized a good 2 minutes later that I was staring at it. And this was before I read your little blurb! These pieces are beautiful!

    Carmen
    www.gokotta-blog.com

    ReplyDelete